1) Install the 2" Tap
2) Install the Magnum (view
- install mounting system containing sensor on the 2" tap
- check the orientation of the sensor ("v" mark on the top end of sensor must point in direction of flow).
- attach the sensor cable to the transmitter via the 8 pin connector on the left side of the transmitter.
- attach the programming cable to the 5 pin connctor on the left side of the transmitter and the free serial port of your PC.
3) Set up the Magio 3.0 software
- start the software on your PC
- establish a connection using "Connect" menu
- enter application information
- take note of the "Insertion Dimension"
- enter output and dampening information
- transmit new settings to flowmeter using "Apply Settings"
- you may now detach your PC unless you want to continue observing
4) Final insertion
- make sure the sensor is attached to the mounting securely.
- make sure the mounting is attached to the tap securely.
- open the valve.
- insert the sensor by using the upper nut of the mounting mechanism and the installation tool.
- check the insertion dimension.
- double check the sensor orientation ("v" mark on the top end of sensor must point in direction of flow).
Your flowmeter is now operational.